Are you entertaining guest tonight? Then make this crock pot Asparagus casserole recipe, it will be a sure hit among your friends! Impress everyone with its flavor and complexity. It’s quick, simple and easy to boot!
- 2 cans sliced asparagus ((10 oz each))
- 1 can cream of celery soup ((10 oz))
- 2 hard cooked eggs (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed saltines or Ritz crackers
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Place drained asparagus in lightly buttered slow cooker/Crock Pot or slow cooker/Crock Pot baking insert. Combine soup and cheese. Top asparagus with sliced eggs, soup mixture, then the cracker
- crumbs. Dot with butter. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.